NCIP is founded on the belief that a well balanced investment portfolio will include real estate and that specialized expertise is needed to select and manage this component. NCIP will provide this expertise.
The current environment offers historically attractive opportunities to buy real estate, whether that be residential multi-family, retail or office investments.
Real estate is a hedge against inflation and may yield higher returns than stocks and bonds, but it cannot be converted to cash with the ease of a stock sale. For this reason, investors typically maintain most of their portfolios in stocks and bonds. Nonetheless, overall portfolio performance may be enhanced if 20-30% is invested in real estate; and return may be improved by tax benefits of real estate ownership.
The services that NCIP will offer include:
- Identify and negotiate purchases
- Provide turn-key development services
- Perform due diligence analysis
- Supervise closing
- Renovate to add value and leaseability
- Oversee leasing and management
- Prepare regular reports and tax returns
- Continually adjust the property and the leasing strategy to maintain market relevancy
Compensation: NCIP will receive customary commissions, management fees, and development fees. In addition, after the owner has received an attractive threshold return, NCIP will, as a success fee, participate in the property’s cash flow.